Analytical Laboratories Department performs:
- testing of production materials delivered to the company,
- testing for the needs of production process and its control,
- testing of finished products,
- analysis of the cast iron chemical composition,
- analysis of the digestive fluid and fluxing agent,
- analysis of composition of the melting furnace atmosphere.
Environmental Protection Laboratory performs:
- physio-chemical analyses of water and waste water.
Materials Delivery and Strength Laboratory performs:
- testing of materials and tools supplied for production,
- testing of steel scrap supplies,
- Rm Tensile Strength,
- A Elongation,
- HB Durability Hardness,
- Impact Resistance,
- durability tests of electrical power equipment.
- defines microstructures on casted strength samples and in finished products,
- makes photographic documentation of metallographic microsections,
- describes the structures of tested cast iron types.
Measurement Laboratory performs:
- measurements and testing of control and measurement equipment,
- measurements of supplied production tools,
- measurements of new or reconditioned casting and machining tooling,
- measurements of products in accordance with the acceptance conditions agreed with the customer and dimensional control measurements,
- control measurements of zinc coating thickness.