- chemical analysis of cast iron and steel scrap – spectrometer analysis
ANALYSIS OF CHEMICAL COMPOSITION WITH A SPECTROMETER
The SPECTROMAX X spectrometer’s analytical programs allow for the analysis of white cast iron, whiteheart malleable cast iron, ductile cast iron, grey cast iron, weldable cast iron and weldable scrap, steel in the following ranges.
- strength and metallographic tests
- determining the properties of materials and moulding compounds
- measurements with control and measurement equipment
- testing/acceptance of control and measurement equipment
- hot dip zinc coating of castings
- mechanical working/ 1/4 – 4 threading
- manufacturing the casting tooling made of various materials and developing the technical documentation
- computer simulation of iron castings pouring and solidification processes (white, ductile and grey cast iron) based on the MAGMA 5 program, which enables optimization of yields and elimination of casting defects (shrinkage cavities, gas bubbles, thermal nodes).